-
July 6th, 2004, 09:08 AM
#51
HB Forum Owner
Good point there LL.
I dont want to be an old woman who sits on the porch because Im too stiff from being dried out..I want to be one of the old grannies who still have sap running in my veins and even though my body will be old..my mind will forever be young.
-
May 5th, 2005, 05:53 AM
#52
HB Forum Owner
*Pokes and prods the old guys in the nursing home*...hehehe
-
May 11th, 2005, 03:48 PM
#53
Inactive Member
As long at ya poke in the right places..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<font size="8">I DON'T MIND. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>
-
June 1st, 2005, 08:14 AM
#54
HB Forum Owner
Pokes Wild and hopes to get poked by Wild in return.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 2nd, 2005, 08:10 AM
#55
HB Forum Owner
Pokes the Pouting Father as he passes.
-
June 2nd, 2005, 03:39 PM
#56
Inactive Member
feels like Wild gets all the attention and goes off to pout.
*do "real men" pout?*
sounds like a good topic......
dave
-
June 3rd, 2005, 03:02 PM
#57
Inactive Member
Lady B .... Pokes ya where ya wanna be poked [img]wink.gif[/img]
Fair 'nuff [img]tongue.gif[/img] ?
You're special!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Dave..... I've been busy with a rent house.... work work work!
[img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] LOL
-
June 5th, 2005, 08:31 AM
#58
HB Forum Owner
ohhh...ya can poke me anytime wild...hehehe [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 25th, 2005, 07:29 PM
#59
Inactive Member
One word.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<font size="8">"IF"</font> [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 3rd, 2005, 09:41 AM
#60
HB Forum Owner
pinches Wild's butt as I pass on by....hehehe
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks